Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Week in Review

You may have noticed, my postings have been a little sparse in the last week. I have had 3 sick babies and it has been a doooosie of a week! All are on the mend now, so here is my week in review:

Saturday, we went downtown to the Green Farmers' Market. It was a glorious, all-be-it slightly chilly morning and we had a great time.



Sunday, Elsie went to a Super Bowl Party....yes just Elsie, not me! I know the jersey is for the wrong team, but he did not care! She has been wearing this Dolphins jersey since she was 18months old and she loves it!




Monday after school, we made "cakes" in the yard. What that really means is that we emptied out each and every rock from the landscaping and piled them into all kinds of different toys! Great fun!



Wednesday, Anna was here with us.....EVERYONE loves our Anna, even Tess who is going through that phase where anyone except Mummy is unacceptable! We are blessed to have her as part of our family.
Sooooo, now that I am caught up (kinda) I am going to keep up this week again,...promise!




No comments: