Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Baby Disney


Well, the rest of the "Baby Disney" stuff came down from the attic when the Christmas decorations went up. My house now officially looks like Disney Land for infants! The jumper, the swing, the play pen, the Papasan chairs, the "tummy time" mats ....and all in duplicate! YIKES. There is barely any room in my living room for any adults. I know, I know...it's a phase, quickly to be replaced by securing everything to the walls and bumpering the tables, then quicky followed by them asking to borrow the cars keys! I am trying to enjoy every minute, but that seems a little harder to do this time around. It is hard to resist the temptation to wish for the next phase hoping it will be easier than the phase we are in currently. I think the real story is kids never get easier! How did our parents do it without all the baby disney stuff?!?!? They sure do love it.

No comments: